6 Simple Ways to Spice Up Your Senior Pictures
Do you ever feel that senior photos are all to similar when living in a small town. Everyone tends to use the same basic locations and poses. Here are some simple ways to take your senior pictures to the next level.
Choose a Theme- Themes are always good for photoshoots. It ties your whole shoot together with a simple twist! Channel your punk rock side or try out a decade theme! Grab your bell-bottom jeans, cute crop top, sunnies and add a daisy to your hair for an easy and fun 70's look. Or maybe go glam! Throw on your prom dress and head to the fields for a more dramatic look! There are so many to choose from!
2. White Sneakers- Rock some sneaks! They add a simple pop of brightness and pull a whole outfit together adding a clean look to your senior photos.
3. Playing with your hair- Sometimes being in front of the camera can feel awkward. It is hard to pick what to do with your hands while posing for a photo. Playing with your hair is an easy way to make photos look more authentic and cute. It also makes it easier to let loose and become more comfortable in front of the camera.
4. Shoot in an off-season - Be bold and take your photos in the winter! Bundle up in cute furs and let the snowflakes be your perfect accessory for your senior pictures!
5. Lay on the ground - Check out the world from a whole new angle! Laying on the ground gives your senior pictures a whole different vibe!
6. Find a unique location - Think outside the box! Avoid the places every senior will be using. Locations add creativity and diversity to your typical pictures. Stop into your favorite coffee shop for a shoot! Or get creative inside your local laundry mat. Bright colored walls, tennis courts, junk yards, and parking garages also make for a unqiue location that many seniors forget about!