7 Tips for Choosing your outfits for your Senior Pictures!
Updated: Dec 22, 2020
Senior pictures are all about showing your style, your beauty, and your confidence. They can also be a way to show your interests and your favorite places. Check out these quick tips on how to choose your outfits for your upcoming senior photos!
1. Wear something that you feel good in. Make sure you love every outfit you bring to your senior session! If you wear something you love in front of the camera it will show through your senior pictures!
2. Wear something that is your go-to style. Wear one outfit that is a staple from your closet that you love!
3. Wear something that looks good on you and compliments you. For pictures, you want to look your best. So gravitate towards colors that suit you. For me, I look best in jewel tones, dark colors, and blue! Of course you can play around with your outfits, but be sure that your outfits compliment you, not distract from you.
4. Wear something different. You get to bring unlimited outfits for your senior session, what better time to bust out something fashion-forward your have been dying to wear than now! Experiment with an outfit and get out of your comfort zone! Make sure you try it on and love it before wearing it to your photos.
5. Be yourself. Choose a location based on you, not on what other people have done. Choose outfits that suit you, and wear your hair and makeup the way you like to wear it. These pictures are all about capturing you as a senior in high school.
6. Get some close ups. You won't always be this young. Get your photographer to get some dramatic "model" shots. My mom wanted some with my eyes looking straight at the camera. And who doesn't want to be dramatic in your senior photos right? Have some fun being a model.
7. Accessorize! Bring that cute hat of yours. Rock those high heels and bring those boots you have been dying to wear! Senior pictures are supposed to be fun! Accessories are a great way to change up your photos in a small way!